We are committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided to us. This privacy notice explains how we Acorntree PCS Ltd, process and manage the information we have about our clients.How and why we collect and store the information and what we use it for. It will also explain the reasons why and whom it will be shared with.
What is personal data?
Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person; an identifiable person is someone who can be identified by reference, e.g. a name ID number or physical trait.
During and after using our services we will retain some of your personal information. For example, you may have given us your contact details as well as other personal information on a referral form directly or via a third party who had your consent to do so. E.g. Students School
These details and any subsequent reports written by us will be held on file and also shared via email either directly with you or the school who commissioned our services, with your prior agreement. Assessment notes will likely contain confidential personal information such as your medical history.On occasion we may share your personal information with other Acorntree employees or consultants.
Where do we collect data from?
The data we hold has either been provided by you directly or via a third party with your permission or is available in the public domain. E.g. School contact details. We might collect information about you and your family when you have completed a referral form or a contact form on our website, Facebook page or Twitter account.
By providing any sensitive personal data you explicitly agree that we may collect and use it in order to provide our services and in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not allow us to process this sensitive personal data, this will mean we are unable to provide all or parts of the services you have requested from us.
What will we do with your personal information?
- To provide services to you and respond to your enquiries
- We may need to contact you for administration purposes
- To enable us to do our accounting and finance. e.g. invoicing
- To maintain our professional standards in practice
- To respond to website enquiries
- To fulfil your instructions and requirements and we will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes.
- Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by email or post.
- Please note that we do not share your contact details and other personal data with other companies for marketing purposes.
- We will not share your information with any third party without your permission unless we were legally obliged to do so. We may have to use and share your personal data were there to be a safeguarding concern, concern of suicide or criminal concerns.
- To fulfil our administrative purposes and protect our business interests
Data we may hold
- Name & Address
- School Medical History
- Emails Letters
- Assessment data
- School reports and information
- Brief Family History
- Referral form
- Details of other practitioners e.g. GP
- Family Members
- Consent will be obtained to work with any child under 18.
Where will we store your data?
- We use cloud-based services for our email, document storage and accounts. This means that your data may be on a cloud server outside of the EEA. We have checked and verified the security of this and are satisfied about their safety measures.
- We keep your data (Electronic storage and paper records) in line with our retention policy. Our retention period is set according to legal, statutory and regulatory obligations. Once this retention period is complete all personal data is safely disposed of.
Did you know? You have the following rights with regards to your data:
- The right to be informed – The latest version of this notice is always available at acorntreepcs.co,uk
- The right of access and portability – you can request a copy of the data we hold and well provide this in a standard electronic format where possible.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time.
- The right to Erasure – You can ask us to delete the information we hold on you
- The right to restrict processing – You can ask us to stop carrying out processing activities that require your consent.
Our website contains a Twitter feed and links to Twitter. If you click through to Twitter it may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. Twitter’s privacy statement. https://twitter.com/content/twitter-com/legal/en/privacy.html
Our website contains a Twitter feed and links to Twitter. If you click through to Twitter it may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. Twitter’s privacy statement. https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
How to contact us
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to Acorntree PCS Ltd, Church Farm Cottage, Church Lane, Occold, Suffolk, IP23 7PR